Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hrdickinson
    • May 2006

Contract Pricing Software

Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC is pleased to announce new pricing for its "AutoRate Pricing Pro" security contract pricing software!

This is in anticipation of the release of SecurityPricing Pro, a new and even more powerful contract pricing and analysis tool, scheduled to be available by April 30, 2012.

Those who purchase AutoPricing Pro between now and April 30th, will receive SecurityPricing Pro free of charge!

Visit our website at http://www.hrdickinson.com/products/products.html for our new pricing and more details!
    Richard Dickinson
    Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
    DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
    www.hrdickinson.com
  • Curtis Baillie
    • Jul 2006

I read the product description and it sounds like a great product/tool. Makes me wonder how I ever made any money when I owned my own security company in the 70s.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

• hrdickinson
      • May 2006

Thanks Curtis!
      Richard Dickinson
      Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
      DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
      www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...